What you need to know?
ACES offers scholarships over the summer period for undergraduate students returning to study the following year. We are currently offering some fantastic projects in 3D printing/Bioprinting for summer students.
- Dates to be confirmed.
- Scholarship equivalent to $600 per week.
- Applicants are open to students enrolled in an Australian University in 2020
Wish to Apply?
- Complete the attached application form
- Attach a half page summary of your interest in 3D printing/Bioprinting.
- Attach a copy of your academic record. IMPORTANT: all applicants must maintain a minimum Credit average without any Fail grades otherwise your application will be considered ineligible.
- You can find the application form here.
- Send scholarships to ACES enquiries.